This whole blog is us in Brasil from December 14, 2007 to January 17, 2008.
Surprisingly the boys exceeded our expectation! They ate everything offered to them on the plane! They also slept most of the time! We traveled about 24 hours before we arrived in Brasil. Honestly, we were very blessed to have the boys behaving sooooo well! Every time we got on to the planes, they would pretend it was Rocket for the show Little Einsteins and do the "Blast off!" with arms in air. They never complained of ear pressure or sickness! Very blessed!!!
2 comments:
what an awesome experience for your family. It sounds like Brazil is a fabulous place. I loved all your pictures!
Hey! I tried to look up your blog before but it wouldn't let me, saying there was some error, so I'm glad to see that all is well and I can see your pictures now. Love your pictures of your trip, I want to go now! And your boys are seriously adorable. I miss you!
Post a Comment