On New Year's day, we went on a ship called the Black Pearl were Jack Sparrow was our Captain. We were on the boat from 11am until 5pm!! It was a load of fun!!! Our Captain was funny and had a lot of mannerisms like Johnny Depp. In fact, our Captain said that he like to eat little children and Anthony immediately got down from the table a ran to my lap afraid Jack Sparrow would eat him. It was very funny.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how much Anthony has changed!! He looks totally different to me. Cute boys!!
Holy cow Lindz, I can't believe you have actually had TWO boys because you are so skinny! Your trip looked like soooo much fun! Hooray for you guys! I'm glad you got to have a sweet vacation with your little family!
love ya,
Heather
Post a Comment