Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Missing Daddy

Well, it's been 17 days since Fabricio left to Brasil on business. He comes home Friday, May 30 in the evening. It has been rough on me. I give props to those women who are married to men in the army; I honestly don't know how they do it. I am missing Fabricio like crazy! I know it sounds a little crazy but, the first two days he was gone, it almost felt like he died and I was tyring to pick up the pieces and move on. I was more like a zombie those 2 days. I remember sitting at the dinner table with Anthony and Devon and I just broke down and cried. Little Anthony, such a sweet heart, looks at me and says, "Mama, why you cry?" I told him that I missed Daddy and he said, "Mama, don't cry, I here." I love my boys and I love Fabricio sooooooo much! I have a wonderful family!

After those 2 days, I'd have to say I am proud of myself! I am doing well and so are the boys. Every night we-well Anthony-says prayer and Anthony always tells Heavenly Father that his Dad is in my Brasils (soooo cute). We also hug ourselves to hug Daddy and then we do one huge group hug to insure that Daddy can feel us and then we say I love you Daddy. Also, the boys get to talk to Daddy about 4 times a week. It is soooo cute to see the boys talk to their Dad, the light in their eyes shine with excitement. They are definitely feeling the affects of their Daddy being gone and they do miss him very much.

Sorry there are not any up to date pictures, I just don't know how to download from the camera to the computer. Fabricio needs to show me how. But, I have some really cute pictures of the boys--not that I am being biased or anything--hee hee.

2 comments:

Terra Zobrist said...

Life without Daddy is hard. It sure is nice when they come home though.

Jodi and Jesse said...

Congrats - you made it!!! I still have another week until I see Jesse. It is very hard to be apart.