Thursday, November 13, 2008
Potty Trained!!!!!
Anthony is potty trained!!!!! About a month ago, I tried it and he was completely potty trained-poop and pee in the big toilet- in four days!!!! No money on pull-ups!!!! I know he will be 4 the 30th of November, but I honestly recommend waiting until they are almost 4. For me, I don't care about saving money on diapers because all the money saving in the world is not worth my mental health or my child's. I could not believe how easy it was to teach him. After the 4th day, I no longer had to remind him to go or ask. He just goes all by himself. He even knows how to wipe himself, but I still check to make sure. You mothers know what I am talking about. I was sooooooo thrilled that it only took 4 days. I heard other mother's say it took their children a good 6 months to a year to be 100% potty trained. I would like to thank my brother, Aaron and his wife, Sachiko because they too potty trained their boys a month before they turned 4 and same thing happened, their boys were potty trained just as fast. So thank you both for telling me that potty training is not a race and that it is less stressful to wait on both parties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lindsey!!!! I so glad you updated your blog! Aaron and I'll be checking on your blog regularly. Congratulations on getting Anthony potty triained. That is such a big milestone.
Did you get my phone call? I'll be in Provo this weekend. Listen to your home messages!! Call me back.
Post a Comment