Monday, November 10, 2008
I'm Lazy?
This have been a very busy summer for me and the boys. We did a lot of swimming in our pool in our community. We also went to public pools with friends. We went to a man made beach in Salem, Utah--fun fun fun!!! We went to water parks and to public playground parks--i think about 15 parks. We had several picnics. Went to a lot of birthday parties. Had sleepovers with friends and played a lot outside! We were outside every single day for at least 8 hours. The children would ride their bikes with the neighborhood kids and play tag and house and anything you can think of they did! I have pictures, but I still do not know how to download from the camera plus I have no idea where the cables are to even try to download. I think this was the best summer yet!!! We did sooooooo much I can't even remember all that we did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment