I am 15 weeks along and found out that we are having a Girl!!!!!! Fabricio is soooooooo excited! I am still in shock. I do not believe I am having a girl. When the tech said it was a girl, I said there's something wrong with the baby. I honestly can not tell you how I feel because I don't even know how I feel. Ever since I was little, all I ever wanted were boys so I am terrified that I won't love her the same as I do my boys--i know everyone says that I will love her just the same because she's mine.
At this point, it does not matter how I feel this baby is coming and there is no turning back! I am excited to add another bundle of joy to the pack! Wish me luck because I am gonna need it--i have no idea how to take care of a girl!
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lindsey! That is so exciting!!! I was nervous about having a boy and felt the same as you do. How can I love a boy???? But once you see them it's instant. You will love this little girl and you will feel that your family is complete. She will be so spoiled!!! I am thrilled for you. I can't wait to go baby shopping now!!! :) I think you should go buy her one outfit right now. That always helped me! :) Congrats again!!!!
That's so great!! Congratulations! We are pregnant again too (#5) and have our ultrasound tomorrow. I am really hoping for a boy since we have 3 girls and 1 boy right now.
I am so happy for you. You need to put up more pics of your new area, house, kids, whatever. I want more! Miss you girl.
Post a Comment