These photos were taken Dec. 20, 2008 at Fetal Studios. I was 14 weeks 5 days. We are having.....a BOY!!!!! I will admit, I was a little disappointed only because Fabricio really wanted a girl and even had a dream--before we knew I was pregnant that we had a beautiful little girl--and Anthony kept saying, "That's my sister in there. It is a girl." And we even had a name picked out! I was really getting my hopes up. Also, when my mom and I went to the Fetal Studio, the tech said, "Oooh, the face looks like a girl." If it were not for everyone talking about it being a girl, I would have been disappointed. Before we even got pregnant, I was wanting another boy. I grew up with 4 brothers and I am the only girl. I don't even know how to care for a girl. I feel more comfortable with boys. As each day goes by, I get more and more excited that we are having another boy!!!!
I think this baby will look a lot like Anthony because he has the same profile as Anthony did when Anthony was 18 weeks in the womb.
5 comments:
Somebody has to populate the world with boys! You're just making up for the lack of boys in our family.
We are so excited! A third little Soares man. :) Can't wait to meet the little guy.
With our boys Ababio gets to have his soccor team!!
You will be queen of the house.
Congrats! You get another beautiful baby boy, how lucky you are!
I am so excited! Well at least you are used to being around a lot of boys.
Post a Comment